REPAIR SERVICES FOR BUSINESSES
The Handyman is equipped with a diversity of materials and tools. You can use our handyman during or after the moving. If your company has regular activities that needs to be done, there is the possibility to use our handyman services.
We help maintain an efficient, safe workplace for many businesses in the Netherlands, promptly dealing with minor repairs and routine maintenance. We’re the small job experts, from changing light bulbs right through to conducting PAT testing. You can simply book us when you need us, or set up a regular service-visiting program.
Account facilities are available. All our handymen are accustomed to working in a commercial environment. They understand business procedures, are smartly uniformed and work discretely to minimize any disruption to your working environment.
- Filling cracks and holes
- Re-sealing bathrooms and kitchens
- Painting and tiling
- Repairing or renewing old grout
- Patch plastering walls and ceilings
- Painting woodwork, walls and ceilings
- Electrical works
- Replace light bulbs
- Install and repair light fittings
- Replace extractor fans
- Portable appliance testing
- Replace sockets, switches and transformers
- Assembling flat pack furniture
- Put up shelves
- Fit blinds and curtains
- Install plasma TV, LCD TV
- Moving furniture and other heavy/awkward items
- Health & safety awareness.
We are fully focused on applying safe working practice, in all aspects of our service delivery. Implemented after risk assessments and method statements Many of our commercial customers find that arranging for us to visit on a regular basis works well. Usually we tackle a “To Do” list of tasks – replace light bulbs, mount a white board, shift some furniture You can respond through our request for a quotation or please call us for a free of obligations offer. We are entirely at your disposal.